How we hold your data and what we do with it.
1. Any data you provide to us will be held securely on our systems which are protected by anti-virus and security systems and are password protected.
2. The data we require from you is very basic contact information, such as name, address, telephone number and email.
3. Any data you provide to us will only be used in relation to any work you ask us to quote for or undertake.
4. We will never pass your data on to any 3rd party without your agreement. Any 3rd party we pass your data to will be wholly in relation to the work we are undertaking for you, for example certification bodies or agents / solicitors appointed by you.
5. We will never sell your data to any 3rd party.
6. We will not use your data for further marketing. Your data will be used solely in relation to the work we are undertaking for you.
7. We are members of the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) which is an organisation involved in the protection of customer provided data.